Saturday, September 18, 2010

Your name here

One of the fun perks of taking off your clothes on stage, eating fire and getting in a box filled with 18 razor sharp blades is that afterwards lots of people want to talk to you. Some people want pictures others want autographs. It's still funny to me that people want me to sign stuff I don't really consider myself that big a deal but the people who pay to get into the show are the reason that the show can keep going so I'm happy to oblige in anyway I can. Usually it's just our 8X10 photos, postcards of some other kind of merch but I'm not picky I'll sign anything you put in front of me. As I tell all our wonderful fans "I'll sign anything but a check" Here are a few photos of some of the funnier things I've put my name on.

 
Some people have gone so far as to tattoo my name or logo on them. Those people are truly awesome. If you have a go-go Amy tattoo make sure to send a pic to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment